55. Women must be honoured and adorned by their fathers, brothers, husbands, and brothers-in-law, who desire (their own) welfare.
56. Where women are honoured, there the gods are pleased; but where they are not honoured, no sacred rite yields rewards.
57. Where the female relations live in grief, the family soon wholly perishes; but that family where they are not unhappy ever prospers.
58. The houses on which female relations, not being duly honoured, pronounce a curse, perish completely, as if destroyed by magic.
59. Hence men who seek (their own) welfare, should always honour women on holidays and festivals with (gifts of) ornaments, clothes, and (dainty) food.
60. In that family, where the husband is pleased with his wife and the wife with her husband, happiness will assuredly be lasting.
177. Let him not be uselessly active with his hands and feet, or with his eyes, nor crooked (in his ways), nor talk idly, nor injure others by deeds or even think of it.
180. With his father and his mother, with female relatives, with a brother, with his son and his wife, with his daughter and with his slaves, let him not have quarrels.
184. Infants, aged, poor and sick men must be considered as rulers of the middle sphere, the eldest brother as equal to one's father, one's wife and one's son as one's own body,
185. One's slaves as one's shadow, one's daughter as the highest object of tenderness; hence if one is offended by (any one of) these, one must bear it without resentment.
Women in Patriarchal Religion
Women In Ancient Egypt - Suprisingly Powerful
Karmic Speculation Cannot Build A Dharmic Nation
Nori Muster - Thirteen Years After Leaving ISKCON
How False Gurus in ISKCON Interpreted the Scriptures to Justify Abuse
Overwhelmed - The history of the devotees´ removal
Ježíš o vznešeném postavení žen
Byla mezi apoštoly žena?
Bat-šeba, sex a Bůh
D. Nitsch - Dva ať jsou jedno skrze lásku
Sex a náboženství
Prorok o lásce (Chalíl Džibrán)
O partnerských vztazích
Sedmnáct způsobů, jak potlačit pravdu
Tři druhy rozhovoru a několik řečnických triků
Zdroje poznání a příklady dobré a nevhodné argumentace
Komunita se může stát vězením bez mříží
Faktor času a české hnutí Haré Kršna
Proti zobecňování a o zodpovědnosti autorit
Guru - a v českém kulturním prostředí?
Věřit? Ano, ale čemu?
Zpátky na Novinky